Yard House

Serves meat, veg options available. Sports bar/restaurant chain that offers Gardein faux meat, but the company does not guarantee that food is stictly vegan, i.e. uses same grills and cookware. Price: Moderate more-less
Pizza, American, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by veglife00
veglife00
veglife00

Not for the health conscious

2 Posted on 06 / 26 / 2013

I was very excited about going to Yard House when I saw that they have a whole vegetarian section using Gardein products on the menu. But, that was before I looked at the nutrition facts and saw that the average calorie count per dish is between about 700 and 1900 calories and fat gram count for a dish ranging from 20 to as high as 117--and most dishes are on the high end of these ranges. I'm not sure what they do to these healthy ingredients to make them so unhealthy, but I really wish they would change the nutrition profile because they have so many veg options!

Pros: Large vegetarian selection
Cons: Very high in fat and calories

Dear Owner and Manager of Yard House: