Serves meat, veg options available. Japanese restaurant with a number of veggie dishes, including tofu/shitake burgers, ramen soup with veg miso and grilled tofu, roasted vegetables with Japanese style curry, savory fried rice with tofu and cashews, and tofu and squash teriyaki. Also has gluten free items marked on menu. A daily vegetarian bento box. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Asian, Non-veg
71/72 S Great Georges St Unit D2
Dublin, Ireland

First Review by jenly
losandy
losandy

High profile

Posted on 01 / 21 / 2014

I love they sweet potato with tofu and roasted veggies with that awesome sauce...I always eat the same meal for the last 3 times i went there, i am not really into noodles, so i haven't much to tell about their courses. One thing is the price which is a bit too expensive comparing the other vegetarian restaurants, but the place pay for itself, with friendly staff and nice ambient.

Pros: Friendly staff, Tasty and fresh food
Cons: Price, always packed, which means good food
jenly
jenly

Good choice in city with limited options

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2013

We wound up here after the line at Cornucopia was out the door. Items are clearly marked on the menu as vegearian and there was a pretty good selection--so good that we did not feel compelled to order any avocado sushi rolls to round out the meal. My favorites were the sizzling tofu and butternut squash with the teriyaki sauce and the vegetables in Japanese-style curry sauce, but everything was very good. We sat towards the back of the restaurant and the aroma of cooked fish permeated the air, as so often happens in Japanese restaurants. I personally can't stand it, so if I were ever in Dublin again I would request a seat further to the front away from the kitchen. Despite the icky fish smell, I enjoyed the meal very much.

Pros: good food, decent amount of choices, polite service
Cons: busy, more expensive than what we are used to

Dear Owner and Manager of Yamamori Noodles: