Yak and Yetti - Arvada

Serves meat, veg options available. Himalayan cuisine (Nepal and Indian) and handcrafted beer. Buffet at lunchtime, a la carte menu dinner. While the menu is primarily meat, the website shows a vegetarian section with around 15 main dishes, and on premises you will also find a vegan menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Nepalese, Tibetan, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by anamil29
DeborahSalazar
DeborahSalazar

Nice Local Hang Out

4 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2012

I visited Y&Y recently with a friend. We had drinks in the bar...a nice comfortable room with lively socializing, a little noisy when it gets really full. I think there are a lot of regulars who come here and it was a very relaxed, comfortable environment. The building is a converted victorian house that is decorated nicely, very relaxed/comfortable tables. Food buffet was excellent. I appreciate that they do separate the meat dishes to one end of the buffet so you don't have to browse that part if you don't want to. Rice was excellent and LOTS of Indian standard dishes you will love. Spiciness was not overwhelming (to my liking). The wait staff were polite and friendly, very professional. Parking was a bit tight, so my recommendation is to come a little early, or plan on parking nearby with a short walk. I would definitely put this on my list of regular eating spots! I am so glad it is in my neighborhood!

Pros: Food, Victorian House, Friendly Staff
Cons: Parking, Noisy in Bar
anamil29
anamil29

Excellent!

4 Posted on 10 / 05 / 2011

I am not usually a big fan of Indian or Tibetan food, but Yak and Yetti blew my mind. Would go back any time.

Pros: MANY options, reasonably priced, Good atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Yak and Yetti - Arvada: