Located in an old Beijing courtyard with a lovely atmosphere and simple and nice decor. Menu in Chinese with some pictures; has many vegan options. Owner and waitress can help with English speaking. Address in Chinese: 西城区前百户胡同20号. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, Chinese
Fu XingMen Street, XiCheng District (20 QianBaiHu Hutong, Xicheng District)
Beijing, China
Now Open

Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:30pm

First Review by stefano56
soph
soph

Uh oh, not vegetarian

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2013

I went here today for lunch. It is no longer vegetarian. The first thing they offered me was beef- apparently it's one of their top menu items. The owner speaks some English, so I tried to explain to her that I wanted just vegetables- she brought me tofu and mushroom soup, with a side of rice. It was very good- I can't be sure that it was vegetarian/vegan though.

Pros: good price, nice atmosphere
Cons: Not vegetarian or vegan
stefano56
stefano56

Lovely place. Please be respectful.

Posted on 06 / 29 / 2013

This a secret, quiet place. They are not used to foreigners, so please respect the atmosphere. I had some good food and then read a book in peace in the comfortable couch.
Some directions to find it: When you go out of exit C (south-east) of Fuxingmen subway station, take the small road on your right and then turn left. After a while you'll have Starbuck on your left and a public toilet on the right hand side of the street. Take the small street on the left of the toilets; you'll aready see the door of the restaurant.

Pros: Lovely atmosphere, Good food

Dear Owner and Manager of Xi Linxuan: