CLOSED: Xappas

Vegan restaurant uses no flavor enhancers and offer optional gluten free. Free Wi-fi. Free delivery with orders more than 12 Euro. REPORTED SHUT DOWN/CLOSED NOVMEBER 2013, PER ITS FB PAGE. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Western, International, Take-out, Delivery

Johas
Johas

Friendly, cheap and good

4 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2013

Surprised that a town like Fulda does have a vegan restaurant, I had to visit Xappas tonight. I took a non-vegan friend there and we had spring/summer rolls for starters and vietnamese(?) main dishes. My peanut curry with sesame rice was extraodinarily good, and I hope to be back soon in order to try other dishes from their extensive menu. You can also buy some vegan products there if you want.

Pros: Very friendly staff, Good food, large dishes, inexpensive, Near the station
Cons: corner-bar furniture, some minutes to walk from the center
HeffideVeganas
HeffideVeganas

Support this nice and great restaurant!

5 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2012

Very delicious food, nice people working there and of course the best location and also the first vegan location in Berlin. It offers all kind of food, asiatic, burgers, Schnitzels, cakes etc. etc. I eat there every day when I visit Fulda.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Xappas: