Wynn Encore Hotel - Zoozacr...

Serves meat, veg options available. Located inside the Encore Hotel. Offers a vegan menu upon request. Deli sandwiches and American food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg
3131 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

Mon-Sun 11:30am-11:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by vegetariangirl

Very poor Vegan options

Posted on 10 / 12 / 2015

The food here is very mediocre. There are only two Vegan options, and both of them don't worth your money.
Eat there only if you don't have any other option.

Pros: The prices are inexpensive in comparison to other
Cons: Only two Vegan options, Mediocre food

Not bad

Posted on 02 / 17 / 2015

Not a ton of options, but they do have a decent deal on a cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake (all vegan). The burger was pretty average (at best), but the fries and shake were great. The shake reminded me a LOT of a Wendy's frostie, which I used to love.

Pros: Shake, Value
Cons: Burger was average at best, Not many options

Vegan Happy Meal

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

I'd been wanting to try this for quite some time. I was on the run, so I called in my order & it was ready & waiting when I arrived. The Wynn burger meal: a simple burger, fries, & chocolate shake combo. It was simple yet yummy & perfect for me. I wish major fast food establishments offered drive-thru options such as this.

Note: the price as of July 2014, was $11.00 (a $2 increase from 2013).

Pros: Vegan happy meal
Cons: Expensive, Very limited vegan options

Not worth it

Posted on 03 / 12 / 2013

I ordered the $9 cheeseburger special and the vegan matza ball soup. The soup was huge. Full of chopped carrots and celery and a single matza ball. The matza ball was hard (just the way I like them) but very bready inside. It's almost like they used flour instead of matza meal to make it. The vegetable broth had absolutely no flavor. I must have dumped 6T of salt and pepper in it to give it flavor.

The cheeseburger special was nothing to write home about. An extremely small burger (think kids size from one of the chains) with a soggy bland white bread bun, a small Gardein burger, a single slice of soy american cheese, mustard and a couple of pickle slices. A small bowl of french fries (crisp but bland) and an 8oz cup of chocolate milkshake. The milkshake was not very thick and had a very pronounced cocoa aftertaste.

Granted, it was all vegan but still... I felt like I was eating a kids happy meal without the toy. That's how small everything was. Went home and had dinner.

Pros: price
Cons: small portion, bland, uninspired

awesome value

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2012

Great value for Vegas. Had a vegan burger with fries and vegan chocolate shake for $9. Delicious! the shake was amazing. It's great to see Wynn hotels being inclusive of vegans!

Pros: good value , great vegan shake

Dear Owner and Manager of Wynn Encore Hotel - Zoozacrackers Deli: