Wynn Encore Hotel -...

Serves meat, veg options available. Located inside the Encore Hotel. Offers a vegan menu upon request. Deli sandwiches and American food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

Tigra220
Tigra220

Vegan Happy Meal

3 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

I'd been wanting to try this for quite some time. I was on the run, so I called in my order & it was ready & waiting when I arrived. The Wynn burger meal: a simple burger, fries, & chocolate shake combo. It was simple yet yummy & perfect for me. I wish major fast food establishments offered drive-thru options such as this.

Note: the price as of July 2014, was $11.00 (a $2 increase from 2013).

Pros: Vegan happy meal
Cons: Expensive, Very limited vegan options
veganinvegas
veganinvegas

Not worth it

1 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2013

I ordered the $9 cheeseburger special and the vegan matza ball soup. The soup was huge. Full of chopped carrots and celery and a single matza ball. The matza ball was hard (just the way I like them) but very bready inside. It's almost like they used flour instead of matza meal to make it. The vegetable broth had absolutely no flavor. I must have dumped 6T of salt and pepper in it to give it flavor.

The cheeseburger special was nothing to write home about. An extremely small burger (think kids size from one of the chains) with a soggy bland white bread bun, a small Gardein burger, a single slice of soy american cheese, mustard and a couple of pickle slices. A small bowl of french fries (crisp but bland) and an 8oz cup of chocolate milkshake. The milkshake was not very thick and had a very pronounced cocoa aftertaste.

Granted, it was all vegan but still... I felt like I was eating a kids happy meal without the toy. That's how small everything was. Went home and had dinner.

Pros: price
Cons: small portion, bland, uninspired
vegetariangirl
vegetariangirl

awesome value

4 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2012

Great value for Vegas. Had a vegan burger with fries and vegan chocolate shake for $9. Delicious! the shake was amazing. It's great to see Wynn hotels being inclusive of vegans!

Pros: good value , great vegan shake

Dear Owner and Manager of Wynn Encore Hotel - Zoozacrackers Deli: