Wynn Encore Hotel - Wazuzu

Serves meat, veg options available. Asian cuisine restaurant located inside the Encore Hotel. Offers a vegan menu upon request - ask for it. Includes vegan fried rice, stir fry, and Chinese broccoli; fresh fruit juices like watermelon juice. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Asian, Chinese, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
3131 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
702-248-3463

Open Sun-Thur 11:30am-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-1am.

First Review by belsandia
Eminlv
Eminlv

great options!

4 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2012

We are locals but were out for a more upscale vegan experience. The server was very friendly and made great vegan recommendations. We had the jade dumplings, crunch roll, drunken noodles, and fried rice. It was full of flavor and filling! Will be back for another date night.

Pros: options, atmosphere
Cons: strip prices
kvanb796
kvanb796

Excellent Vegan Food!

4 Posted on 10 / 19 / 2012

I love what the Encore and Wynn hotels did by offering a vegan menu at all of their restaurants. It helps when I am with my family who os completely closed off to my vegan choice. Anyway, the food here was incredible. I started with the pot stickers that were delicious. The chik'n drunken noodles were so tasty. Then they had a brownie Sunday dessert that made my whole anti-vegan table jealous. Left feeling very full. Amazing meal! A little expensive for normal standards, but in line with most Vegas restaurants. Wish I could give them 5 happy cows!

Pros: delicious food, large portions, convenient location

vegetariangirl
vegetariangirl

amazing vegan fine dining

4 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2012

It is rare to get upscale vegan food. This place is a vegan foodie dream! Everything was super tasty. The brownie sundae was out of this world.

RyanKorczak
RyanKorczak

mind blowing

4 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2012

This was so good I can't describe it. World class. You won't often if EVER get the chance to eat vegan food this good. We had the drunken noodles and the pad thai. The vegan menu was posted at the entrance way. The only downside is get ready to pay $$$. For 4 drinks and the two mains it was 100$. Welcome to Vega$. Though to be fair, any meal I have ever taken someone to that was this fancy, I'm always expecting to leave with an empty wallet. I think since becoming vegan you get used to cheap options.

Pros: World class, great atmosphere, Best food anywhere
Cons: expensive
stef42678
stef42678

Great Asian Cuisine

3 Posted on 06 / 18 / 2011

I was so excited to visit Encore after hearing that the restaurants on property have vegan options. I was disappointed that I had to ask the server for the vegan friendly meals, but they were happy to accomodate me. The Asian cuisine has a lot of flavor and I was pleased with my stir fry dish with fresh veggies. They have a few vegan sides and a vegetarian fried rice and are definitely able to make your meal vegan friendly, but you have to ask.

belsandia
belsandia

Vegan Delights with Asian Fusion Flair

4 Posted on 06 / 01 / 2011

Wazuzu is the Asian Fusion bistro located inside Encore, overlooking the casino floor. While Wazuzu always had delicious vegan options, the choice has become fabulous with the introduction of a special vegan menu.

Pick a vegan sushi roll and seaweed salad as starters and continue with a veggie noodle soup, veggie low mein, or yummy tofu stir-fry. Don't be shy to ask about veganizing even the other tempting dishes on their menu, like the Thai curry, which is excellent. The service is very attentive, and overall the dining experience is worthy of a Wynn hotel, but without the higher fine dining prices you may pay next door.

Pros: great Asian food, attentive service
Cons: get get noisy if casino is busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Wynn Encore Hotel - Wazuzu: