CLOSED: Wynn Encore Hotel -...

Serves meat, veg options available. Located inside the Encore Hotel. Has a vegan menu upon request. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

tristan
tristan

Stratta @ The Wynn

3 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2011

I had dinner at STRATTA, at The Wynn. I ordered truffle fries and a pretty good vegan pizza with caramelized onion and (I am assuming Daiya) vegan cheese.

While I can't complain that there actually were vegan choices, I do wish there were a few more than were available. At least most, if not all, Wynn restaurants offer vegan dishes--and that's more than you can ask for when going to any non-veg establishment.

The food was QUITE expensive and even though I wasn't paying, I did feel a sense of diner's remorse for that reason.

Pros: Vegan options , Decent food
Cons: Expensive!

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Wynn Encore Hotel - Stratta: