Wynn Encore Hotel - Society...

Serves meat, veg options available. Located inside the Encore Hotel. Has a vegan menu upon request. View menu here. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg
3131 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
702-770-3463

Open Sun-Thur 7 am-11pm, Fri-Sat 7am-1am.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Beegan
XVXveganXVX
XVXveganXVX

a must eat

4 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

After being vegan for 10+ years its the little things that impress me the most. The presentation of the vegan burger here was spot on coming in an old school paper shiny food wrapper. It wasnt the best tasting burger I have ever had but the nostalgia created for basically being able to get a happy meal was great as it comes with fries and a chocolate shake. For 9 bucks it cant be beat considering the prices of a regular burger or a side of fries alone. If this is the owners version of a 'conversion meal' I whole heartedly support it and so does my omnivorous hubby. He passed up a regular burger for this awesome deal and had a smile on his face the whole time because of how close to a fancy fast food meal it was. Mission accomplished.

Pros: good value, seperate vegan menu
scottie1134
scottie1134

Very Very Good. Good Portion Too.

4 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2013

I went here with the sole purpose of getting a double double. I mean, i haven't had the opportunity to order double burger in over 18 years. So I was super stoked. Can't say i was excited about the chocolate shake or fries, but i was stuffed when I was all done. The burgers were great. Like what i remember a burger should be. It was fairly expensive, but not anything more than any other item in these restaurants. So I didn't feel like I was being taxed for being vegan. Overall, it was great meal and I think I'm gonna go there again tonight.

Pros: Vegan Options, Hours Open, Great Staff
calleylynn
calleylynn

Wonderful Experience!

4 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2013

My husband and I both had the "Wynn Double Down Burger" which included 2 vegan patties, soy cheese, fries and a chocolate shake! One of the best burgers I've had and the shake was an amazing bonus!

Pros: Great Food, Great Service, Atmosphere/Decor
PeppinR
PeppinR

a great surprise

3 Posted on 05 / 23 / 2013

After big disappointment at Buffet, this was a find. A small but great vegan menu. RECOMMENDED

Pros: nice atmosphere, great food
LindaSteel
LindaSteel

Such nice dinner

4 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2012

If you just dont want to bother about health food, this is an amazing place to go. Vegan burger with sweet potato fries and a shake on top of that was fantastic.

vegetariangirl
vegetariangirl

excellent

4 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2012

We had the double vegan burger with vegan shake and the vegan pasta. Good portions, decent prices for a fancy hotel. Great free vegan bread sticks with vegan mustard margarine. We also had the tomato bisque which was lovely. Very good service too.

warino
warino

Charming but bad service

3 Posted on 10 / 05 / 2012

I hate the idea of writing anything bad about the Wynn and Encore restaurants because its great to have the opportunity to do vegan in high style. I am at the Society for breakfast. The service is awful. Food amazing but carefully measured portions. Gorgeous presentation but they could do better.

Pros: food, ambience, style
Cons: service
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

good, but small

3 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2012

We've been to several of the Wynn restaurants, but this was our first time in the Encore. We originally planned to return to other restaurants, but at 10pm, no one else was accepting walk-ins anymore, so we ended up at the Society Cafe. It's black and white interior with splashes of color fits in perfectly with the Encore theme. The dinner menu had 4 vegan items (the lunch has more), so we ordered the Wynn double down burger (with fries and chocolate shake) along with the vegetable plate. The table appetizer of pretzel sticks was brought out with mustard butter even after we'd ordered the vegan items. As for the burger, it was very similar to the one at Zooza Crackers except it came with some more condiments of lettuce, pickles, tomato and onion the side. The fries and shake were good, but I was expecting something more gourmet for the vegan burger. The vegetable plate came with a quinoa dish, spinach & edamame, mixed roasted root vegetables and a roasted artichoke. The artichoke was perfectly cooked, but everything came in a very small individual dish. Overall, the food was good, but the portions were small and pricey. Yes, it is the Encore, but we've had better at the other Wynn restaurants.

Pros: several vegan items, nice atmosphere
Cons: not vegan
Beegan
Beegan

Yesssss

4 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2012

Went with a large group of omni (my husband and I are vegan) and everyoneeee was fully satisfied. Had the vegan burger, chocolate shake, and vegan orecchiette pasta. everything was delicious. if youre vegan in vegas go to any resaturant in the wynn/encore every restaurant in there has a vegan menu included. sadly we didnt discover this until our last 2 days in vegas. GO THERE!!!!!!

Pros: yummy, atmosphere, good selection
Cons: slightly pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Wynn Encore Hotel - Society Cafe: