Wynn Casino Terrace Pointe...

Serves meat, veg options available. Located in the Wynn, this is a casual dining restaurant with its own vegan menu. View menu here. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
Vegger123
Vegger123

A place to experience

4 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2014

At first very expensive but where your are at and the type of people that make up the staff make it pretty reasonable. The staff was very professional, vegan menu, food was good, wish there was more but it ended up being enough to fill me up.

Tigra220
Tigra220

Vegan Brunch FTW!!

4 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

This is another meal that I'd been waiting a long time to try. I had the chicken n waffles, with a side of country potatoes & sausage. The waffles were excellent. They were dusted lightly with powdered sugar & served with vegan butter. The BBQ syrup is an acquired taste; it was ok, but I prefer maple syrup, which they'll provide upon request. The "chicken" was ok. It could use a tad more flavor/seasoning in its crust/batter. The country potatoes were excellent & full of flavor. The sausage was ok.

This was a lot of food. It lasted me 2 days.
Lovely restaurant.
Be sure to ask for the vegan menu
They close early (2 or 3pm)
Not cheap

Pros: Dedicated vegan menu, Many delicious options, Friendly, knowledgeable staff
Cons: Close early, Expensive
Lbatton
Lbatton

Complete Vegan Meal

4 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2014

Normally when I ask for a vegan menu it has very few appealing options and consists of mostly salads and steamed veggies. Like many, I am married to a non-vegan who does not always want to eat at a vegan restaurant. To find a place that has options for both of us, and on the Strip no less was a winner!

I had the spinach artichoke appetizer and red & white quinoa stir fry. Both were 100% vegan and fantastic. I was happy to take the leftovers back to another hotel on the strip that I was staying at that offered few dining options for me.

There is no reason for a vegan to go anywhere on the strip other than the Wynn or Encore. I tried two of their restaurants and both were great!

Pros: Educated staff, Plenty of options, Balanced plant based meals
Cons: Not advertised enough

slithers
slithers

Great Atmosphere & Vegan Eats

4 Posted on 03 / 01 / 2014

Of the Wynn restaurants I went to, this place had one of the best vegan menus, french toast, quinoa salad, spinach artichoke dip & pita, vegan chickn & waffles w bbq syrup, vegan happy meal (cheeseburger, fries & chocolate milkshake) & more. I tried a bunch of things in my several visits & all were very tasty. As with other Wynn restaurants, the atmosphere/decor was very nice & it's pricey (except for happy meal which is only 9$). I highly recommend this place if you're in/near the strip.
See my pic of berry tart (simple &delicious)
Updated from previous review on Saturday March 01, 2014

Pros: Good Selection, Tasty, Great Atmosphere
Cons: May Be Pricey For Some
calleylynn
calleylynn

Absolutely amazing!

4 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2013

My husband and I had the Vegan Caesar Salad and Vegan Chick'n & Waffles and we still rave about them, weeks later! This meal was one of the best Vegan meals I've ever had, hands down! This will be our first stop next time we're in Vegas! The atmosphere is beautiful when you sit on the patio overlooking the pool and the staff is wonderful and very respectful of the Vegan lifestyle.

Pros: AMAZING food!, Great staff and service, Wonderful atmosphere
QuothTheRaven
QuothTheRaven

Delicious Vegan Food

4 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2013

This cafe is truly beautiful. I love that they had a full vegan menu, while a little pricey for most items on the menu, the food was really delicious. The service was great and the server was very knowledgeable in answering our questions.

Pros: Delicious , Great service , Full vegan menu
Cons: Expensive
andreafbe
andreafbe

A pretty good breakfast choice

4 Posted on 02 / 23 / 2013

I ate here for breakfast for a couple of days. I didn't want anything huge and ended up with berries and oatmeal, although they did have some other choices. I was pretty boring about it but was quite happy with the service and the meal. They even had a choice of soy or almond milk. Of course, any place you eat at Wynn is expensive so be prepared for that. I think the bowl of berries was $15! If I had been around at some of my other meal times I probably would have given this place a try. They were very accommodating here regarding the vegan menu (I can't say the same for all of the restaurants in the Wynn where I got an attitude at Country Club...)

Pros: Good choices, Good service
yvettexo
yvettexo

World-class veg: Go for the 'Chick'n & Waffles'!!

4 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2012

The gardein Chick'n and Waffles on the brunch menu was one of the BEST vegetarian meals I have EVER had in my life!!! I could eat there every single day.

I am beyond impressed by the vegetarian menu options at every single Wynn hotel restaurant. I would give them 5 stars, but the form only allows 4 stars for a non-veg resto.

Pros: World-class food, Good Portions, Top-notch service
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Terrace Pointe Cafe

4 Posted on 03 / 20 / 2012

Vegan burger and fries with a vegan milkshake??? I want!!!

The Wynn has proven to be among one of the best places in Vegas for vegans to enjoy both fine and casual dining at one of its many restaurants, Terrace Point Cafe at the Wynn did not disappoint. My first recommendation is to request outdoor seating on the patio, how relaxing! Once seated, request the vegan menu if you're vegan, there are several options for you. I began my meal with the most amazing appetizer I've had veganized in my life, the spinach artichoke dip - oh how I've missed this dip! I would say that the dip alone is worth 5 stars and had I known how amazing it was I would have ordered two (and...um...possibly three...) in lieu of an entree. Then came my much anticipated vegan burger, fries, and milkshake. I think I mostly enjoyed the novelty of it more than anything, I mean it's pretty rare to get a vegan burger, fries, AND a milkshake anywhere - it even came in a box reminiscent of a fast-food meal. But overall, I felt the burger was a little boring, it wouldn't hurt if they updated it as I'm sure one of their fancy-pants chefs could come up with something unique/interesting. The milkshake was made with coconut milk and would have been better off having been made with soy or almond milk as the coconut flavor was overpowering. So as far as the burger and fries, I don't regret ordering the entree as I enjoyed the novelty of it, however I wouldn't order it again unless they update the burger. Overall we had a great time, great atmosphere, and pretty fantastic spinach and artichoke dip!

Dear Owner and Manager of Wynn Casino Terrace Pointe Cafe: