Wynn Casino Hotel - Okada

Serves meat, veg options available. Wynn Casino's Japanese food restaurant offering a separate menu for vegans and those with food allergies. Romantic ambiance with waterfall and gardens. The chef accommodates vegans and vegetarians. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Japanese, Asian, Non-veg
3131 S Las Vegas Blvd (W Spring Mountain Rd)
Las Vegas, Nevada
702-834-9262

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Erin S.
belsandia
belsandia

Delightful Japanese with vegan special menu

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2011

Okada has always been a great restaurant for lovers of Japanese food, and we went there even before they had a special vegan menu. The vegan sushi roll, mushroom dish, and noodles are absolutely delightful. This is a great place for fine dining with a very satisfying vegan menu. The patio seating overlooking Wynn's Lake of Dreams is also not bad.

Pros: excellent Japanese food
Erin S.
Erin S.

Fresh and delicious

Posted on 03 / 20 / 2011

I went to Okada on a date. It was a romantic setting with a huge waterfall just outside the large window. You can walk outside there too. They had a separate menu with all their special options for vegans, vegetarians, soy free, gluten free, etc. There were about 6 or 7 items on the vegan menu alone.

I actually asked for vegan veggie tempura which was not on the menu. The chef made a vegan batter for me specially. It was delicious, fresh veggies, and not over-battered. Very light. The only drawback was it wasn't much food. I was starving after eating the $18 portion. I would recommend getting an appetizer (like soup or edamame) and some more food. Just ask them about portion size.

I had a sorbet for dessert that was super fresh and delicious. Overall, great food, great atmosphere, expensive and small portions.

Pros: Fresh, Romantic, Delicious
Cons: Expensive, Small portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Wynn Casino Hotel - Okada: