Wynkoop Brewing Company

Serves meat, veg options available. Brewery and restaurant with several vegetarian choices but only one vegan one. No longer offering faux meats per 2014 report. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
1634 18th St
Denver, Colorado 80202

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by SynthVegan

Wynkoop Brewing Company

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

Wynkoop is a popular microbrewery in the LoDo neighborhood. I've been there twice now, and only this last time I took a gander at the entire menu - I was actually shocked to see the number of vegan/vegetarian items, and they even have fake meats too. Too bad I'm a sucker for their vegetarian green chili, otherwise I would have tried other items... there's always next time. But as mentioned before, their vegetarian green chili is amazing, I love it so much that I'd be willing to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - just be sure to order it without cheese on top. By and large, this is a good place to go with non-veg friends, as everyone will find something they'll like.

Dear Owner and Manager of Wynkoop Brewing Company: