Wynkoop Brewing Company

Serves meat, veg options available. Brewery and restaurant with several vegetarian and vegan choices, including fake meats. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Wynkoop Brewing Company

4 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

Wynkoop is a popular microbrewery in the LoDo neighborhood. I've been there twice now, and only this last time I took a gander at the entire menu - I was actually shocked to see the number of vegan/vegetarian items, and they even have fake meats too. Too bad I'm a sucker for their vegetarian green chili, otherwise I would have tried other items... there's always next time. But as mentioned before, their vegetarian green chili is amazing, I love it so much that I'd be willing to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - just be sure to order it without cheese on top. By and large, this is a good place to go with non-veg friends, as everyone will find something they'll like.

Dear Owner and Manager of Wynkoop Brewing Company: