Serves meat, veg options available. Menu features seasonal and local ingredients. Several vegan items on the menu, including seitan gyro and a barley risotto. Dishes are made to order and all vegetarian dishes can be made vegan. Tuesday nights feature all vegetarian specials. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Mon-Thu 4:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm

First Review by Roadduck99
Reno
Reno

Not a vegan friendly "environment"

Posted on 12 / 14 / 2014

Although they offer a few vegan options on the menu, I was disgusted to read menu items such as rabbit legs, foie gras and bone marrow. I know cows, pigs and chicken are no better, but it just seemed they enjoy making a mockery out of any and all animals. Couldn't support that type of an establishment, so we bailed before ordering and went elsewhere.

drees2014
drees2014

Huge Portions!!

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2014

I had the vegan Gyro and it came with fries. The portion was enormous and it only cost $9.00!

Pros: Huge Portions
Cons: limited items for vegans
Roadduck99
Roadduck99

Great food, great service

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2014

My wife and I went to the Wrecking Bar with a couple of carnivore friends. The food was delicious, emphasizing fresh, local ingredients. I had the seitan gyro and my wife had a pasta dish, both delicious. Our carni friends enjoyed as well, though they ordered from the meatier portion of the menu. The Wrecking Bar also brews its own beer, which was also delicious (I went for ExpectuS Beertronum ESB) but I forgot to ask if it is vegan. The wait staff is very helpful in discussion menu items.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Fun atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Wrecking Bar Brewpub: