Serves meat, veg options available. Menu features seasonal and local ingredients. Several vegan items on the menu, including seitan gyro and a barley risotto. Dishes are made to order and all vegetarian dishes can be made vegan. Tuesday nights feature all vegetarian specials. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
292 Moreland Ave NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30307
404-221-2600

Open Mon-Thur 4-11pm, Fri-Sat 12pm-12am, Sun 12-11pm.

First Review by Roadduck99
Roadduck99
Roadduck99

Great food, great service

4 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2014

My wife and I went to the Wrecking Bar with a couple of carnivore friends. The food was delicious, emphasizing fresh, local ingredients. I had the seitan gyro and my wife had a pasta dish, both delicious. Our carni friends enjoyed as well, though they ordered from the meatier portion of the menu. The Wrecking Bar also brews its own beer, which was also delicious (I went for ExpectuS Beertronum ESB) but I forgot to ask if it is vegan. The wait staff is very helpful in discussion menu items.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Fun atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Wrecking Bar Brewpub: