Organic market with a deli cafe inside. Stocks a varied range of products from fresh produce to bulk food and natural grocery. more-less
98 Russell Street

necius
necius

Disappointing selection

Posted on 05 / 10 / 2015

I went to Wray Organic Market hoping to get some shelf groceries that are difficult to get in supermarkets. I was sorely disappointed. From their stock, I didn't get the impression that vegans, or even vegetarians for that matter, are considered potential customers. The stuff that they do have, such as produce and nuts, is overpriced, even by organic standards.

If you're looking to buy general vegan friendly groceries, you're better off just going to a supermarket. I don't expect I'll be going back unless something drastically changes.

Cons: Expensive, Limited products for vegans

Dear Owner and Manager of Wray Organic Market: