Serves meat, veg options available. Located in Edmonton City Centre, this food court restaurant specializes in wraps and bowls including many Asian and Mexican inspired. They have at least five vegetarian wraps. The staff is very educated and knowledgable when it comes to Vegan and Vegetarian options. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Annabel09
Annabel09
Annabel09

Fresh

Posted on 04 / 15 / 2011

This is such a great place to grab fresh wraps, I hate malls but I find myself going out of my way to end up in the city centre mall food court just to grab a wrap from here. Two of their wraps come with freshly marinated tofu, the Ko Samui is my favorite, I'm not sure of all the ingredients but it bosts red onions, tofu, rice noodles, lettuce and tomatoes. They also have a vegetarian caesar wrap(yum!). They serve fresh tortilla chips with home made salsa and they also have a smoothie menu! If you are vegetarian or vegan I would highly recommend this place for lunch, you will not regret it!

Pros: friendly staff, healthy, fresh
Cons: noisy food court

Dear Owner and Manager of Wrapture: