World Vegan Eat-in & Takeaway offers Vietnamese and Chinese vegan meals and has lunch special rice dishes.Booking is needed if arriving after 8pm. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Chinese, Catering, Take-out

First Review by snoopy888
judysmitha
judysmitha

BE CAREFUL NOT World Vegan But World Vegetarian

2 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2014

There are some customers found out the cooks of this restaurant used dairy milk and eggs. BE CAREFUL with your meals. Dear owner please keep your food pure vegan as your restaurant's name. Please care for your vegan customers. Thank you so much.

Pros: A little bit cheaper prices, Sevice is ok
Cons: Not pure vegan meals, Need more care for vegan customers
VincentDang
VincentDang

Incredible food

5 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2014

This place is a great one for healthy vegan. I would recommend the lemon grass stir-fried tofu to anybody for first time visit. It's my favorite dish. The staff are very friendly and easy-going. They are willing to help you and go extra for it just to ensure that you can enjoy your meal and walk away with a happy smile. I'd rate it five start vegan restaurant for the customer service quality and the food.

Pros: Food, Customer service, Dedication
peterwing28
peterwing28

Wow !

5 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2013

Don't judge a book by its cover. This small place offers the best Delicious vegetarian/vegan dishes with generous serving at the lowest prices comparing to other vegetarian eateries. The waiter is very friendly and helpful. He will go extra length to make you feeling at home. I will definitely come again. Keep up the good job World Vegan.
Updated from previous review on Friday October 25, 2013

Updated from previous review on Friday October 25, 2013

Pros: Food is jummy and delicious, Generous serving., Friendly & courteous waiter
Cons: Place is a bit small but not a big deal.

dennis.laing_nz
dennis.laing_nz

UNBELIEVABLE !

5 Posted on 10 / 25 / 2013

Unbelievable! Small place with a big heart. I am from NZ and I have tried so many vegetarian restaurants around the world but this is first time I have found that this place offering he best vegetarian dishes. Price is expensive. Friendly and courteous waiter. Highly recommended.

Pros: Great food & Big Serving, Great service & Friendly Waiter, Inexpensive
Cons: Let me think..........
foodlover168
foodlover168

Amazing Food

5 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2013

The staff is friendly and the food is incredibly good and generous quantity. I highly recommend this place for family dinners,lunch, going with friends, etc.
The price is very cheap, they definitely have food presentation in mind, They do a great job of creating traditional fleshy Viet dishe. Try Bun Ca, Bun Mien, Comtam Dac Biet, Ca Kho To,Vege. fish stew with rice and Banh mi carri, French bread with vege. carri SOOOO GOOD LOVE IT!

Pros: Great friendly service, Delicious and tasty, Cheap
snoopy888
snoopy888

At the top of my list!

5 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2013

I really love you. Let me count the ways... Delicious yummy food at very affordable cheap prices, the staff is ALWAYS friendly and helpful. Great place to hang out with some good friends and enjoy a wholesome vegan meal. I will definitely come again.

Pros: Cheap, delicious, generous quantity, Friendly staff, Fast service
Cons: I can not think of anything

Dear Owner and Manager of World Vegan: