CLOSED: Woolton Village Hea...

Small, local health food shop. Stocks some organic vegetable, dry packaged food and chilled food, in addition to nutritional supplements. Has an attached hair salon. Reported closed to HappyCow, Mar 2015. more-less
5 Allerton Road, Woolton
Liverpool, England L25 7RA

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Stevie

Woolton Village Health Foods, Liverpool

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2008

As the name suggests this small health food is useful for people and around the Woolton area of Liverpool. As well as organic vegetables there is also a choice of packed veg*n foods. I had a good look around and was unable to see either of a refigerated or frozen food section. A selection of toiletries are also available as aromatherapy products and food supplements.

There is also beauty salon on which I am unable to comment

Suggested improvements:-

In the seclection of food supplements there were at least a couple of items that weren't vegetarian, namely fish oil and whey powder. To me the place would give me a better feeling if it was 100% veggie.

The place is undoubtedly handy if you are in that neck of the woods. It isn't the sort of operation that I would travel to go a great distance to.

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, Handy if you are near Woolton
Cons: Not 100% vegetarian, Not the biggest choice

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Woolton Village Health Foods: