Serves meat, veg options available. Features wood-fired dishes, bakery, and a separate vegetarian menu - vegans to specify as dairy is used. Price: Expensive more-less
Lacto, Bakery, Italian, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

Little Vegan Bean
Little Vegan Bean

Okay but not recommended

2 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2013

I was there Saturday night with my hubby and one of my friends. 2 of us are vegan and one is vegetarian, but we decided to order only vegan foods.

First, our table located at the back near the area that they collect all the dirty dishes, which is not very nice. They should have let us know that they have a patio out front, but they didn't.

Service was okay but not attentive. One thing though, because most of the main dishes have cheese, they told us that the chef can make something vegan out of the menu for us. So, we ordered a pasta that way, that actually came out very nice. I appreciated that.

Other than that, we ordered 1 more pasta, one tofu dish. We also ordered an mushroom appetizer, side dishes include potatoes, kale salads and fried pepper. Generally, I found the foods there too oily, the fried pepper was too salty, kale salad was too sour. The potato side dish was the best out of all the dishes we had. I did not try the tofu dish which my friend had, but she said it was nice.

We definitely had better food and service for that kind of price.

Dear Owner and Manager of Woodlot: