Vegetarian Indian restaurant featuring South Indian cuisine. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine
102 Heath Street, Hampstead, London, UK
North West London, England NW3 1DR
020-77943080

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by plonitalmoni
GiraffeGirl
GiraffeGirl

Nice food

Posted on 06 / 16 / 2014

Went with a voucher for 2 people for a Thali each. The food was very tasty and all the dishes explained to us.

However, I don't know that I'd return unless I had a voucher as it's really expensive, even for Hampstead!

Pros: tasty, varied thalis, friendly service
Cons: expensive, decor a little tired
louis
louis

Great meal

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2012

Extensive menu with loads of vegan choices. Enjoyed the poppadums and some fried nut starter that I can't remember the name off but was delicious. The vegan thali was great too.My non veg friends loved it also.

Pros: tasty, choice, service
plonitalmoni
plonitalmoni

Nice time

Posted on 07 / 10 / 2011

Went out with group of friends. The decor was a lot nicer than you might expect.
We thought the service was good and food was yummy. I enjoyed being able to order a dosa in the UK, haven't seem them on so many menus compared to vegi indian places in the US.
It was a little expensive, but then it was in Hampstead
We'd go back!

Pros: yummy, ambiance
Cons: a bit pricey