Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food place. Has some vegetarian items like dosas and curries. Lunch is buffet. Uses dairy. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Indo-Chinese, Non-veg

Kevin Meyer
Kevin Meyer

Vegan Friendly

Posted on 09 / 12 / 2014

Our K-Town Vegans MeetUp Group has now endorsed this restaurant as vegan friendly. We have met there several times, have always had excellent meals, and the restaurant now offers a separate Vegan Menu - ask for it!

Pros: Vegan Menu, Extensive Menu, Friendly Staff

Really Delicious!

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2014

I go here pretty frequently because it is one of the few places around here with a rather inclusive vegan menu! I've tried most of their dishes, but the ones that really stick out for me are the Chilli Pakoras, the Uttappam (Indian pizza, whoa), and the Gobi Manchurian. The atmosphere is semi-romantic yet quirky; the place has excellent lighting, but if you are a regular, the same songs will wear on your mind. I wouldn't recommend the buffet either. Mostly everything is non-vegan on it, and the items are of lesser quality. Overall, I love this place, was especially enough to be a regular!

Pros: Variety (vegan menu!!!), Friendly staff
Cons: price, buffet can be a bit unaccommodating

Dear Owner and Manager of Woodlands: