Serves meat, veg options available. Chain restaurant with Asian food them. Offers a page of vegetarian and vegan choices like veggie stir fry and veggie sushi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Japanese, Asian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Carrera 13, No. 82-74 (Zona Rosa)
Bogota, Colombia

VeganDakini
VeganDakini

Trendy Fusion Restaurant

Posted on 08 / 29 / 2014

This is a very trendy restaurant of the Wok chain that serves Eastern food: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese etc. There are a few vegetarian options and some are vegan though they are not listed in the menu so you will need to ask (in Spanish). Had a veg-tofu stir-fry and juice that were ok, more expensive than other places in Bogota. Lists their desserts as 'raw' but they contain bee pollen and/or honey.

Pros: Friendly staff, Good Atmoshere, Great location
Cons: Relatively expensive, Limited vegan options
VeggieNextDoor
VeggieNextDoor
  • herbivore

Wok - Carrera 69

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2013

I loved the lengthy and clearly labeled menu here which had numerous vegan and vegetarian options.

I ordered a soup, salad, and dessert. All 3 were very fresh though somewhat mild/safe in flavor. None of the dishes blew me away but I enjoyed them all.

I will likely be back there since there are so many items on the menu that I am eager to try!

Pros: Many Veg Options
Stevie
Stevie

Wok, Zona Rosa, Bogota

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2013

This place is part of a mass produced noodle bar chain. Its very similar to the likes of Wagamama in the UK.

I asked on arrival if they could do vegan and was told that wouldn't be a problem. I was given an English language menu and on there it said in the vego section, 'please let your server know if you are vegan'.

I did and the waitress was helpful and said everything in the vego dtir fry section could be done vegan. I had no idea what to choose so she made a recommendation. She chose well, my dish was very pleasant.

It was just under 23 000 pesos for a main course and a fruit juice.

Its very much an omnivorous restaurant. I'd prefer to eat somewhere all vego but this was all I could fine in Zona Rosa. I was glad to be fed. Its open pretty late also.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Helpful staff, Open til pretty late
Cons: Not 100% vego

saveur
saveur

Creative Asian-fusion resto

Posted on 06 / 04 / 2012

This is a chain of restos and be sure to see if there is a location closer to where you are. I liked this resto because it had a plethora of options (a 20-page menu! ask for the English version) - vegan, vegetarian and those who like meat/fish. Asian-slanted meals with an Amazonian twist usually. I was able to find a very nice Thai salad, heaping with veggies and fruits which was nice (not the best but still nice). Sadly our smoothies were not as good as we expected (we had the acai one and one with papaya). The Indonesian fried rice was nice (vegetarian, not vegan though). For dessert, I had the raw banana tart which was very good. (Not sure if they really know what raw means because their raw smoothies had bee pollen in them). More expensive than standard Colombian fare but worth it.

Pros: Multiple locations, Diverse menu
Cons: Cost
tcline4
tcline4

Yummy Vegan Options

Posted on 11 / 17 / 2011

They have a vegetarian page (and english menus) I had the Nasi Goreng without the num pla (fish sauce) and no eggs. You can get it with or without tofu. Terrific flavor, textures and color. We ate at the Calle 69 and the 93 park locations. Excellent service.

Pros: excellent food, good value, nice atmosphere
peterfc10
peterfc10

Wok -- a great find in Bogota!

Posted on 01 / 24 / 2010

I bumped into Wok in Bogota and both my partner and myself were thrilled with the whole experience. They have a couple of pages of vegetarian options on their menu -- including a few raw food entrees and desserts which was a real surprise. The flavors were quite bold and creative. The presentation and ambiance are very pleasant.

Pros: good value, nice location, friendly staff
Cons: noodle dishes not the best

Dear Owner and Manager of Wok - Zona T: