Wok N Roll

Serves meat, veg options available. Chinese food restaurant. Reported the chow mein is made fresh daily and has vege meats like soy chicken and veggie beef. Uses vegetable oil. Main entrees are priced by regular portion and large portion. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese, Asian, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by vegansheryl
HelloPanda
HelloPanda

For vegan food its pretty darn good :]

3 Posted on 03 / 06 / 2010

I have been there once. I had the steamed rice, chow mein, garlic "chicken", and the "chicken"/mushrooms. That meal cost me $8, the mushrooms looked weird and the "chicken" was ok. The garlic "chicken" tastes good with the white rice. The people that work there are friendly and the actual place is a nice place to sit and eat. Overall I was very satisfied with everything and very full. I would definitely go back and try all the other veggie/vegan food they serve.

Pros: variety, time, friendly
Cons: price, taste
jtct203
jtct203

I Love Wok and Roll!

4 Posted on 02 / 18 / 2010

Great selection and they will literally make you whatever you want vegetarian wise... I was told that anything on the menu can be made to order, just ask and you shall receive... Everything is imported from Taiwan and is fresh and natural... no MSG or preservatives or day old buffets! This place has more vegetarian selections/options than some strictly vegetarian restaurants that I have been to!

Pros: Great selection, friendly staff, Good prices
skymonkey
skymonkey

dull food

3 Posted on 01 / 14 / 2009

i went to wok-n-roll for take-out of their vegetarian food. the service was fast and friendly, and the parking was easy. ordered the curry "chicken," and felt like it was kind of plain with dull veggies. could have been better.

soyvanilla
soyvanilla

simple and savory

4 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2008

The veggie options are listed on a sign to the left as you enter. It is indeed made to order, so don't be fooled by the food ready for take out- none of that is veggie-friendly. I tried the "beef" and broccoli, which was quite good. You can choose white or brown rice. The serving is very large. It is conveniently near the traffic circle and makes for a great lunch stop. The dining atmosphere is casual and you can opt for take-out.

Pros: pros-good value, pros-friendly staff, pros-large portions
Andrealv
Andrealv

yummy!

4 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2008

This place is great. The owner is very friendly and took several minutes to tell us about his restaurant. He makes all his own sauces, makes his chow mein, and has a separate cooking area for the vegetarian cooking. This is not an all veggie restaurant, but he will make pretty much anything you can think of vegetarian.

Lizzie
Lizzie

Wok n Roll Woks!!! ^+^

4 Posted on 12 / 22 / 2007

I tried it out after reading some reviews, and have been back 3 times in the past 2 days just to try out all the different kinds of veggie options they have. They've got amazing Teriyaki chicken cute little chicken nuggets, all guilt free of course!! It seems like there's always a steady flow of vegetarians going in, and they make the vegetarian en trees fresh to order. I love this place!!!

Pros: tastes great, lots of options, helpful staff
Cons: alittle on the $$ side for take away, not 100% veggie restraunt!!
vegansheryl
vegansheryl

YUMMY

4 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2007

YEAHHH vegan food! My husband eats meat (yuck) and I am a vegan so it's hard to please us both. We both LOVE this place. I devour the orange "chicken". The garlic "chix" is pretty good. The chow mein noodles (or whatever they are is ok. EAT HERE SUPPORT VEGETARIAN BUSINESSES!!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Wok N Roll: