Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise fast food chain offering westernized Asian fusion meals with rice, noodles, curries, and naan-wich. Offers a guide for vegan choices which includes tofu and veggies. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Asian Fusion, Non-veg
5 - 3963 Rochdale Blvd (Regina North)
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
306-359-3003

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by goukanomegami
goukanomegami
goukanomegami

Best "Asian" food in the city!

Posted on 11 / 22 / 2010

I love that the dishes that are vegan are clearly labeled. I also really like that the nutrition information is available, so you can count calories! Outside of Michi Sushi and Angkor, Wok Box is one of the only Asian style restaurants I'll eat at. While I appreciate the authenticity of Viet Thai and Lang's, I just don't trust that I am getting a vegan meal every time.

Pros: clear labeling, healthy, quick and easy
Cons: South location can be a pain to get to.

Dear Owner and Manager of Wok Box: