Nice place, vegan dishes on request, but also a lot of meat dishes on the menu
I just went there with 4 non-veg friends. We went on a Thursday, so they only had 2 choices of vegetarian food. It was very cheesey, especially the first on the list, which was sort of a macaroni and cheese (emmentaler) with roasted onions. I was really happy for the salad next to it.
The second choice was potato rösti, which is potato mixed with cheese. They mixed in some veggies and there was a salad to go with it. We all ordered vegetarian and it was very nice.
Very big portions and a nice waitress/hostess, who was good at helping us understand the menu. And she frequently went to check if everything was fine. She wasn't perfect at English, but we communicated just fine.
The place was really cosy and nice. When you first walk in, there's a bar to the right. There was a candle on each table and relaxing red-orange-yellow colours on the table cloth.
The music was very good. :P
Cons: Lots of cheese, German menu
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Wirtshaus Richel's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 970 times since Jan 2013.