Wildflour Vegan Bakery and ...

Bakery and juice bar also serving light food like salad and pizza slice. The baked goods are all vegan. Smoothies have dairy option, and bee products are available on request. Uses organic ingredients and unrefined sweeteners as much as possible. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Bakery, American, Juice bar, Take-out
727 East Ave
Pawtucket, Rhode Island 02860
401-475-4718
OPEN NOW

Mon-Thu 7:00am-9:00pm, Fri 7:00am-10:00pm, Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

First Review by Blaze
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Vegan bakery offering dairy milk - why?

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2014

Why would you call yourself "Wildflour vegan bakery and juice bar" but serve non-vegan items?

The staff couldn't seem to explain this to us.

They have smoothies with bee pollen & honey, they offer you a choice of dairy or non-dairy milk for smoothies/coffee, but all of their food items are vegan.

This just makes no sense. Are they really going to lose customers by not offering dairy options for the drinks? I doubt it, but it's confusing and upsetting to the rest of us.

The baked goods were quite delicious, but this place really needs to drop the dairy and bee products before I'd consider going back.

Cons: Calls itself vegan but isn't
elephantelizabeth
elephantelizabeth

The best

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

I could write a whole essay as to why Wildflour rocks. Every time I visit Garden Grille, which is almost weekly, I stop into Wildflour for dessert. The raw cheesecake is to die for and so are the oatmeal raisin cookies! The cupcakes are a hit or miss, some are dry and some aren't, but either way they are delicious. They have cake slices or you can buy a whole cake. The carrot cake is delicious and so is their chocolate cake. It isn't too dense or too light and the frosting is always perfect. They have the best coffee ever!! And I love their smoothies. The scones they sell during breakfast are to die for. They always have premade juices and grab and go food which is delightful. They usually sell day old treats for $5, which always pleases me. Not to mention the staff is super nice!! Always have wonderful conversations with them.

Pros: Pastries, Coffee
alyssax3
alyssax3

Awesome!

Posted on 03 / 07 / 2012

I've been here a few times and have not been disappointed by anything! The Cinnamon Knots are a MUST! They are soo good! Also, the cookies and scones are amazing! They make fresh coffee, hot chocolate, and shakes of all kinds! They slow brew single servings to guarantee freshness. "Milk" substitutes galore! Soy, hemp, almond, and coconut milk are the ones I remember. They also sell non-desserts such as raw lasagna and salads. The pizza was pretty good, I tried the squash. Also, the pastries (all of them I believe) are 1/2 priced after a certain time which leads me to believe everything is baked fresh daily and left overs are tossed (or hopefully donated). Also they seem to go a step further for going green- I noticed the coffee cups are recyclable. Friendly staff who know their stuff and a cute "cafe" environment. A few tables/music set up outside as well.

Pros: Great pastries, Huge selection of beverages, cute atmosphere

Loulou
Loulou

try the raw cakes!!

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2011

Called here for dessert after lunch at the Garden Grille on our RAW our of NE USA. A beautiful, light airy place with a decent amount of raw options. My partner had a shot of wheatgrass and I had a fireball shot (ginger, lemon juice and cayenne) which did the job. They had a good variaty of raw cakes including Coconut Cheesecake, Chocolate Ganache, Coconut Macaroons and Raw-reo's. We had the first two and they where out of this world, sat outside in the sun. They also had kale chips and raw lasagne to take away. Definitely worth a trip here.

Pros: raw cake, raw cake, raw kale chips
JenK6
JenK6

Decent

Posted on 09 / 05 / 2011

This place has become a regular for me, at least every other week I buy a bunch of desserts to go. I always get the red velvet cupcake and the peanut butter chocolate cupcake. I've had an issue with them being really dry several times, it seems to be a bit hit or miss. The scones are really, really good, so moist. The pecan roll is good, but can sometimes be dry. The cinnamon knot is delicious. The cookies are really good. I ordered a whole cake when they first opened and it was horribly dry! I chalked up to them just needing to work out kinks.
I've had a chai tea that was wicked good too.
Overall, I like this place enough to continue going back. They can be pretty expensive. I get really tired of getting dried out items though, they need to fix this issue. The sweetness of the items is spot on and they are generous when frosting their cupcakes, which I really appreciate. I love where they are located and they have a nice set up with large windows which keep it bright inside. They are dog-friendly, which is a huge perk.

Pros: Variety of items, Tasty goods
Cons: Expensive, Constantly dry desserts
sglcklch
sglcklch

Out-of-this-worldly decadent!

Posted on 09 / 05 / 2011

We have been here twice so far, both times after dinner at Garden Grille next door. They got so many mouth-watering cakes and pastries and cookies, which is problematic because we just can't easily decide on what to pick!

Have tried two cakes so far (coconut banana raspberry cake and a chocolate cake) and they were both dense and rich and insanely scrumptious! LOVE dense cakes. They also have couple savory items. Next time we will come here straight and have our whole meal here!

Pros: yummmmmm, clean setting
Cons: I don't live around!
balou
balou

the best

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2011

drive almost every weekend there to get some for the weekend . the mushroom pizza ,hazelnut cookie , scones .... everthing fresh and yammie !!!

Tanner
Tanner

Deliciously Vegan

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2011

Wow! I love it at Wildflour. I got Pnut butter brownie, raw-reo, raspberry and lemon bar and, Carrot Apple juice. Each of them were delicious, and even better vegan! The only issue is location. I thought it was weird. But over all, fabulous!

Pros: vegan, friendly workers
Cons: location
will-travel-for-food
will-travel-for-food

Heaven sent baked goods!

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2011

Wildflour is amazing. I've had the pleasure of trying their cupcakes (red velvet, peanut butter, coconut, candy bar, and double-chocolate); special occasion cakes (chocolate); cookies (molasses, peanut butter, sugar, and chocolate chip); and amazing breakfast scones ("cheddar" + broccoli, caramelized onion + rosemary, and spinach + mushroom). Each of these items has been devastatingly good. I know of no other vegan bakery that can rival the quality of these baked goods. The juices are kind of expensive, but overall this places gets an A+ with extra credit! Keep up the great work!

Pros: delicious, well-stocked, nice staff
travegan
travegan

Unbelievable

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2011

WildFlour has to be experienced to be believed. It was a bit overwhelming at first to see so many delectable treats and know that I can eat all of them without worry! It is absolutely amazing what they have done with this bakery. A fantastic addition to the area. I will be visiting every time I am in the area.

Pros: Excellent food, friendly staff, all vegan
Cons: some things are pricey
tatsbyvixen
tatsbyvixen

fantastic!

Posted on 04 / 24 / 2011

I love wildflour their coffee,tea,Smoothies and treats are hands down amazing,as well as the atmosphere and employee's just all around amazing!

kristin.mcshane
kristin.mcshane

Delicious!

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2011

So excited for a vegan bakery! Recently tried this for the first time. The Peanut Butter cupcake was amazing. They also have vegan hot chocolate, a true rarity! I can't wait to go back and try something from the juice bar.

Pros: Vegan Hot chocolate, Lot's of baked goods
Cons: They have honey and cow's milk
Blaze
Blaze

Hooray Cupcakes!

Posted on 01 / 14 / 2011

Shove a cupcake in your mouth and smile. Treats so delicious your omnivore friends will weep for their sins and beg for forgiveness.

Pros: Taste, Cleanliness, Freshness

Dear Owner and Manager of Wildflour Vegan Bakery and Juice Bar: