Serves meat, veg options available. In this part of the world, finding vegan food is not easy. Here are a number of pre-prepared meals, many vegetarian and a couple vegan ones. You could request custom items from the kitchen. There is a park nearby should you want to enjoy the sunshine. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Cynthia1998
Cynthia1998
Cynthia1998

A bit disappointed.

2 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2014

I was a bit disappointed when I got there, I had expected too much. Considering there aren't many vegan friendly things to eat, it was pretty good. I had a kumara and lentil patty with 2 salads. The other salad had Parmesan cheese on it, which i wouldn't have known if I hadn't looked carefully. There was no clear labelling, hardly any which I was frustrated at. There was really only 1 vegan salad, and 1 ready made vegan choice, which was the patty. It was a nice looking cafe and a good place to go to if travelling with omnivores. Looking back, I probably would've rather had lunch at Rivive Health Foods. There are many vegetarian friendly options available.

Pros: Easily accessible
Cons: No good labelling, Not much for vegans

Dear Owner and Manager of Wild Thyme: