Natural foods market with a juice bar. Many vegan, vegetarian, and healthy products. Previously operated as Harvest Natural Foods at 265 L St. more-less

First Review by carolv
carolv
carolv
  • raw

Nice Store

4 Posted on 09 / 24 / 2009

While visiting Crescent City, I stopped at this store and was impressed with the variety of items they carried for such a small store. I found the price of a few items to be a bit high but I live in the midwest in a larger town than this and maybe location has something to do with it. Other prices were reasonable or just slightly higher than what I am used to paying. However, I was happy to find raw carob powder here and I thought the price for it was very reasonable.

Pros: Nice selection of items, Easy to find
Cons: Watch prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Wild Rivers Market: