Wild Rice - New Westminster

Serves meat, veg options available. Many items on its menu listed as vegan and also offers a few noodle dishes which can be made without meat and can be with tofu substitute. Has vegan hot and sour soup, vegan ravioli stuffed with mushrooms in a coconut cream sauce, kung po noodles with tofu, and vegan panna cotta dessert. Elegant dining atmosphere. Can arrange an entirely vegan multi-course meal for groups. Has another location in Vancouver. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by DollyWiggles
DollyWiggles
DollyWiggles

Love it!

4 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2012

I love their new menu!

I've only had the Red Curry and Kung Po noodles so far but Oh my goodness so good! Filling too. I went there with my man and we had to get the rest of the Kung Po wrapped up to go.

Also nothing beats the vegan cupcake duo for dessert.

The ambiance is also really superb and you're in a beautiful location right by the water.

Pros: lots of vegan options, great location, ambiance
Cons: can seem pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Wild Rice - New Westminster: