Serves meat, veg options available. Several items on its menu listed as vegan and also offers a few noodle dishes which can be made without meat and can be with tofu substitute. Has vegan hot and sour soup, ravioli stuffed with mushrooms in a coconut cream sauce, kung po noodles with tofu, and a vegan panna cotta dessert. Can arrange an entirely vegan multi-course meal for groups. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Asian, Non-veg

Mon-Thu 5:00pm-9:00pm, Mon-Wed 11:30am-3:00pm, Thu 10:30am-3:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm

First Review by DollyWiggles

Love it!

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2012

I love their new menu!

I've only had the Red Curry and Kung Po noodles so far but Oh my goodness so good! Filling too. I went there with my man and we had to get the rest of the Kung Po wrapped up to go.

Also nothing beats the vegan cupcake duo for dessert.

The ambiance is also really superb and you're in a beautiful location right by the water.

Pros: lots of vegan options, great location, ambiance
Cons: can seem pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Wild Rice: