CLOSED: Wild Prairie Bakery

All vegan bakery. Makes vegan baked goods such as cinnamon rolls, croissants, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies and cakes. Previously named Bouteloua Bakery. REPORTED SHUT DOWN/CLOSED BY OWNERS, LATE NOVEMBER 2012. more-less
2019 NW Market St Ste A (Ballard district)
Seattle, Washington 98107
206-297-1542

Open Tue-Fri 6am-6pm, Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 9am-4pm, closed Mon.

First Review by rhondagoebel
andreafbe
andreafbe

Cute bakery

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2012

We made a special trip to this bakery as it is 100% vegan. I was confused at first because the bakery has apparently changed its name, although it is still in the same location. For the life of me I cannot remember the new name. There was not a wide selection of baked goods but we picked a scone and a croissant. Each of us enjoyed our selection. We got a brownie to go and a couple of choc. chip cookies. I didn't try the brownie so I can't comment on that but I'd skip the cookies next time. They were dry and crumbly and didn't have much chocolate in it. If I was in that part of town I'd go back again. The cupcakes looked very pretty and I'd want to try one of those.

Pros: Cute bakery, Friendly staff
Cons: Somewhat narrow selection of baked goods
Guest
Guest

I could eat it all.

5 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2011

I love this tiny bakery on Market St. in Ballard. They have a delicious vegan treats and one gluten-free treat a day. The last time I was here I picked up a gluten-free cupcake that was chocolate with maple frosting, light and fluffy and totally satisfying. Can't wait to see what she has next, the owner is a doll!

Pros: delectable goods, gluten-free, super nice staff
Cons: small selection, a little pricey
rhondagoebel
rhondagoebel

100% vegan organic bakery YUM!

5 Posted on 08 / 23 / 2011

Everything is soooo delicious, and healthy. Best cinammon roll. Local, organic, nothing more to ask for. Let's keep supporting stuff like this in Ballard - spread the movement.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Wild Prairie Bakery: