CLOSED: Wild Organic Way Cafe

Raw food cafe and juice bar, re-opened Apr 2013. Food is vegan, gluten-free, and organic. SEPT 2013 CONFIRMED CLOSED PER ITS FB MESSAGE. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan, Raw, Organic, Western, Canadian, Catering
22 Carden St
Guelph, Ontario N1H 3A2
519-766-1701

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by peanutbuttergirl
VeggieMama123
VeggieMama123

W.O.W. is right!

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2011

My husband, my 5yr old daughter and I stopped in for lunch today, and it was awesome! She had the pizza, I had the Almond Cheezeburger, he had the tacos, they were sooo flavourful! All I can say is, if my kid eats it, it must be good...she's not easy to please! The staff were very friendly, we chatted with almost everyone who works there, it was such a positive experience. We'll definitely be back. My only worry is, it will get so busy that with their smallish dining room, we might miss out on a seat, once more people discover this place!

Pros: The Staff, The Pizza Crust, Hemp Balls & Apple Crisp/Cashew IceCream
Cons: none
Mikeb800
Mikeb800

Worth the drive!

Posted on 11 / 29 / 2010

We are from Buffalo, NY, and decided to visit this past Saturday. Karin(owner) and Kathy(server)could not have been more welcoming and kind. We odered the almond cheeseburger, taco and raw pizza. The pizza and the almond burger were 2 of the best tasting things we have eaten since becoming raw foodists. The taco was also very good, it was just the texture that took some getting used to. We visit Minty Wellness in Darien, NY all the time, another fantastic place. I highly recommend both, even if you are not raw or vegan.

Ken4057
Ken4057

Hemp Balls!!

Posted on 11 / 22 / 2010

My ladyfriend and I came here for a quick energy boost during our day visit to the city (lovely downtown btw).

I had a 'power shake' with raw cacao, maca, agave and banana, and we shared hemp balls.

The shake was healthy I'm sure but it was thin and unflavourful. The hemp balls were HEAVENLY though. Thick, chewy, creamy, and they had achieved the perfect level of sweetness.

I watched the staff making entrees. They looked as good as they sound on the menu: colourful and lovingly prepared. Too bad we were stuffed from brunch at The Cornerstone down the street.

Super friendly staff and a clean, relaxing atmosphere (it had been recently renovated).

Only issue was the washroom: it had a thin accordion screen 'door' that didn't touch the ground or the ceiling, and the toilet bowl was very close to the door. A little disconcerting to say the least.

One day I'll be back and try some entrees.

World B. Free
World B. Free

Moving to Guelph because of this restuarant.

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2008

Its most likely true. Of course Guelph is also a great town. My g/f got the refried bean taco's and I got the pizza. Both were amazing. Followed up with smoothies, and cheesecake and chocolate deserts. This place is so amazing it is beyond words. We also hit up the WOW Cafe table at Hillside Music Festival numerous times throughout our weekend in Guelph. Anyone who reads this should immediately shut off their computer and drive STRAIGHT to this place and eat. You won't regret it. Oh and I did mention the staff are the coolest people in the world. Of course the price is a bit high, you are eating the BEST food in the ENTIRE world!

Pros: Great Staff , Amazing Food. , Local/Organic/Raw
vegantravelgirl
vegantravelgirl

Amazing! Even wowed my non-veg friend!

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2008

I thought the food was great! My non-veg friend was quite impressed with the taco/burrito type dish and my mediterranean pizza was just perfect. The prices are slightly higher than other veg restaurants, but since the ingredients are organic, I think they are reasonable. Dessert is a must so save room!

syntheticore
syntheticore
  • raw

My favorite raw restaurant in Canada

Posted on 02 / 18 / 2008

I have lived in NYC and California and been to all of the big name Raw Food restaurants and I must say that WOW is by far the best in Canada. I cannot say in the world, but the cheesecake sure does make it tempting. I think it is a great place for raw foodies, it has many original recipes and I always have something different every time I go. I especially like the new twist on the smoothies, they are well worth it.

I also love how local and organic it is, which is sometimes lacking from other raw places. My non-raw boyfriend loves eating here just as much as me. He is always amazed with the raw salad dressing and the fresh greens.

If you want to turn people onto raw, take them here. Hands down. I have been here at least 10 times over the past few years. I always get something to take away, and when I have time I drop by to soak up the good vibes too.

Pros: Deserts are amazing, Salad dressing rocks, Calm atmosphere
Cons: I need to drive 40 minutes to get there, It's closed on Mondays and Sundays
kat9rina
kat9rina

My Favourite Food!

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2008

I have taken many friends to WOW since I discovered RAW food in May 2007. The best I got was with my friend Deb. The first bite was that ....WOW look in her eyes. Hard to believe the flovours and the texture. I love both.
Of course Carin and Thomas are a hoot too. It is like being a part of a family when you go there!

Pros: Excellent food, Flavourful, Great staff
Cons: Want one in Kitchener
peanutbuttergirl
peanutbuttergirl

RAW-SOME!

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2007

I found this restaraunt on Happy Cow and was heading to Guelph for other reasons so I decided to stop in ... MAN WAS IT GOOD!

Hemp Balls are the best ....

Brought some home to my newly raw husband ... and he loved it too!

j

Pros: taste, portions, staff
Cons: price

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Wild Organic Way Cafe: