Wild Oats Bakery and Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Many vegan options available daily including baked vegan breads, soups, salads and other dishes. Try the mock chicken salad and egg-less egg salad. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Bakery, American, Non-veg
149 Maine St (Tontine Mall)
Brunswick, Maine 04011
207-725-6287

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by elephantelizabeth
elephantelizabeth
elephantelizabeth

Best sandwiches!

3 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

Stopped here for lunch on my way from Portland to Bar Harbor. The best vegan chicken salad I have ever had!! They offer vegan chicken and egg salad and I believe they had a curry tempeh salad too, but I can't remember clearly. They have the best bread too, I got by vegan chicken salad on a maple oat bread. So yummy!
It is not fully vegan and most of it it regular food, but the vegan options are great! Good food to take on a picnic or if you are near the area.

Pros: Vegan sandwiches

Dear Owner and Manager of Wild Oats Bakery and Cafe: