Wild Ginger II

Serves meat, veg options available. Thai and Japanese food restaurant with an large, predominately meat menu though also offering over 20 vegetarian main dishes, most of which feature a faux meat (veggie duck, veggie fish, etc.) or tofu. Also has vegetable sushi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Japanese, Non-veg
2395 York Rd (Warwick Square 5)
Jamison, Pennsylvania 18929
215-491-9858

Open daily lunch and dinner.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Yoshi
Yoshi
Yoshi

Veggie Thai in the suburbs!!

4 Posted on 10 / 16 / 2009

I've been to the original Wild Ginger many times, and I was expecting their new location to have the same menu. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see that everything (or nearly everything) was completely different. Wild Ginger II features Thai and Japanese cuisine. Veggie options are all clearly marked, and the menu states 'no dairy.' I ordered the Pad Thai from the lunch menu and was very happy. I was most impressed with the soup (that Thai coconut soup) which has always been a favorite of mine. I have not had Thai food in a long time and this definitely satisfied my craving. All 16 lunch specials are, or can be made vegan, and come with your choice of soup, plus a salad. Not to mention they cost between $6-$7!! It's great to have places like this so close to home. I will definitely be going back soon.

Pros: Great veggie options, Awesome soup, Great lunch specials!

Dear Owner and Manager of Wild Ginger II: