Raw-centric café created around the art of feeling good. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, English, International, Raw, Take-out

Changiboy
Changiboy

Delicious Food

5 Posted on 10 / 06 / 2014

I visited this place for the first time yesterday and the food was exceptional. We ordered a wild food burger and a ayurvedic salad washed down with raw lemon cheesecake style cake. All the food was really good with fresh ingredient and came relatively quickly. The place has a good vibe and is set in a cool little court yard off Neal St. Covent Garden. Highly recommended. Get in early as it fills up quickly.I hate added service changes please scrap this and let your customers decide if they want to tip! This is optional but do you wanna cause a scene asking for it to be taken off...

Pros: great food, great area, nice decor
Cons: a little pricey, added service charge
Kyttiara
Kyttiara

My favorite place in London

5 Posted on 09 / 10 / 2014

I so wanted to go there! We spent a few days in London with my boyfriend and I couldn't miss out the place! It's a bit hard to find though, it's not located IN covent garden, but a few streets away from here.
The place is busy, and there aren't so many seats available.
The place is beautifully decorated, the waiters are so friendly and so funny, they take the time although they're super busy.
We had a few things form the menu, only raw food.
everything was absolutely fantastic, I mean, I have really discovered something here. The raw Burger, raw pizza, the Truffle spread!!! Oh my... The raw cake wasn't exceptional but raw desserts rarely are.
All in all, incredible experience, truly a must for raw food. I just can't get over it!
Well at the end, you pay a lot, but I had lots of extras as well. You can eat for approx. 20-25 pounds per person, eating normally.
Go there!

Pros: best raw food I've had, nice place, friendly staff
Cons: Blender/Juicer noise, really expensive
LauraStone90
LauraStone90

Nice Place-Very Busy!

4 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2014

We visited Wild Food Cafe a while ago. It was quite busy-very popular! There was lots to choose from-I think I had the raw pizza.

Pros: Lovely food
Cons: Communal tables, Often very busy

Emisgoodeating
Emisgoodeating

Fresh and good

4 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2014

This is a great little place. Mostly raw food with good vegan options. They use freshest of ingredients, served in open plan space and you're sitting next to/with perfect strangers who are all happy to be there. Service can be scattered and slow.

Pros: Fresh, Sunny, Fun
Cons: Scattered service
Ajolote
Ajolote

it cannot get fresher

4 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2014

They have very few dishes in this little spaces. That ensures that each and every one gets the proper attention from the chef and his staff and that all the ingredients are fresh and of good quality.

The cauliflower soup of the day was beautifully presented, although it needed some salt. The burger is tiny, but very satisfying. The staff is very nice.

Nikki1801
Nikki1801

Hidden Gem!

4 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2014

This place is tucked away in the ACTUAL Neal's Yard, above the 'Neal's Yard Remedies' shop (after writing this review I'll get them to move the pin as it's wrong).

You come out Covent Garden tube and walk up 'Neal Street'- go past 'food for thought'(veggie cafe on your left) and then take a left where Holland and Barratt is- it's hiding in there!

ANYWAY- once you find it, it's a lovely little place. You're basically some chairs and tables around an open kitchen and it's lovely.
We went at 12 when they opened and by 12:30 it was packed out, clearly popular with locals. We just grabbed coffee (with soy) and their vegan choc avocado cake- it was delicious!!!! Most of the mains I believe were vegan and looked great, so we will come back again to try some :)

Downsides- the cake was mega pricey (£5.50 i think)and they obviously didn't have soy in because we waited ages for them to go buy it (I think from H&B,haha). Oh and they don't say that soy is available on the menu either, we just asked and they said yes.

Personally, if you're choosing between here and food for thought I'd go here. having been to both of them once, I just preferred this place.

Pros: lovely atmosphere & decor, several vegan options,healthy, free water on the table
Cons: expensive, a little bit cramped
sanderfaas
sanderfaas

Lovely place

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2014

We went to visit this restaurant for dinner on new years eve. The day before we had already walked past it, but it was closed then (the opening times are a bit peculiar, but I think they are on their web site). The atmosphere and food in the Wild Food Cafe is something special. The place is quite small and it is almost as if you're sitting in the kitchen, which is great; a very homely feeling.
We loved the hummus on sour dough bread and also the fresh guacamole we had with the falafel. After dinner we ordered ginger lemon tea and we got a cup of hot water with pieces of fresh ginger and lemon floating in it. Excellent!
The only downside: our eyes were bigger than our stomachs and we had ordered too much. The portions aren't small here. On our next visit to London we'll definitely visit this lovely place again.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly service, Very nice ambiance
Cons: Not always open for dinner
millavinilla
millavinilla

Yummy creative food

5 Posted on 10 / 01 / 2013

Been here a couple of times now and I really love this place. Staff are really friendly and the food is fresh and vibrant. They do a lot of interesting things with dehydration/texture. Another plus it's mostly vegan. Their nut cheeses are pretty fantastic and I would definitely recommend the pizza.

Pros: Yummy interesting food, Friendly service, Location
Cons: A bit spendy
LJackson
LJackson
  • raw

WOW HOLY COW

5 Posted on 05 / 24 / 2013

Just about the best meal We've ever had!
We were warmly welcomed by the sweetest darling called Montana.
and was told to "make ourselves @home"
and that's what this place truly feels like....being welcomed home... what a sanctuary in such a bustling city!
We brought up our chocolate "ecstasy" from the wild juice bar downstairs.
and while waiting for Stuffed sweet potato I received my Ayurvedic Organic Salad.... I had no idea a salad could be so gooooood..
I could have ordered the large and would've been totally satiated! Gorgeous Nettle & corriander sauce,- layers and layers of shockingly delicious ingredients.

Then this stuffed sweet potato rolled out.... I was told it was the special, althoiugh I did wonder .... how special can a stuffed potato be?
Although it vaguely resembled what I thought one was,...this was WORLDS apart!... fresh Guac! Although mostly vegan...I treated myself to the unpasteurised grass-fed biodynamic Mozzarella....... Not only this.... but its overflowing with massaged kale..... the most atomic coleslaw of all time.....and a mango salsa.... how did they get such great mangoes in london????

Meanwhile My Fiancee had the Olive Shiitake Burger..... and it was lucky how much she loved my SweetPot,, so I could gorge a bit on the tastiest burger of my life!!... Since being veggie... I 've never found a veggie burger come close to the taste of real artisan burger...like back in the US...
This Sh!t was unreal--- so meaty & Juicy... and satisfying

Coupled with all this... a lovely atmosphere.... an open kitchen.....where we could watch the magic take place.... never seen a happier team.... I've never seen that kind of vibe in a commercial food operation.... everyone seemed SO in love with each other and what they were doing

Anyway I cant write anymore ..... i'm just planning my return.... either they better open one in LA or We're moving to London...

YUM FREAKING YUM!

Pros: the staff, outrageously delicious, great value
Cons: there's not one in every city, i didnt eat slowly enough, could be more space inside

Dear Owner and Manager of Wild Food Cafe: