Wild By Nature - Hampton Bays

Natural food market with several locations on Long Island. Has deli and juice bar. Stocks natural and organic foods, health & nutrition supplements, household items, personal body care products, and more. more-less

First Review by LavenderLace
LavenderLace
LavenderLace

Fantastically stocked, helpful staff, huge!

4 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2013

Wow! Love their "cruelty-free" selection of cosmetic goods..I bought some shampoo and conditioners, nail polish and lip balm, non-GMO/vegan/ cruelty-free chocolate protein power, dried berries, non-dairy milk, hand-ground peanut butters, toothpaste, vegan sushi, and marinated tofu. And I swear, I had just gone in to look around. :-) Some of their prices are a bit high, others are comparable or better than other places. I was tempted by their organic produce and their supplement aisles were quite plentiful, attractive and the sales help eager to assist. This store is large, wonderfully stocked, bright, clean, attractive and I would DEFINITELY return!

Pros: Fabulously stocked, Cruelty-free & no-GMO items available, Friendly staff, but not pushy
Cons: Pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Wild By Nature - Hampton Bays: