Wiesenlust

Serves meat, veg options available. Burger eatery with bar that's a partner of Slow Food Deutschland program. For each burger variety you choose one of 4 patties (beef, shrimp, vegetarian bulgur-spinach or vegan green spelt-almond). Has salads other snack foods that are vegan suitable. Free wi-fi. Opened in 2003. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Berger Strasse 77

Tofuschnecke
Tofuschnecke

Nice Burgers

4 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2013

The vegan burgers are ok - I just don't really get the concept of rather healthy organic burgers, because if I want a burger, I want a fat fast food style burger. If I don't want that, I have something else altogether.

But still, the vegan patty tastes good (even though I would like a more "traditional" burger patty made of soy and wheat or something, as an option) and there are plenty varieties (with avocado, cole slaw, different herbs, fancy mayonnaises, ...). All the sauces/dips are vegan, too. The salad dressing isn't made with cow's yoghurt but with silken tofu. I really appreciate things like that!
The fries and sweet potato fries are also tasty. I'm not sure whether the onion rings are vegan, too. Another vegan option is Chili sin Carne, and they have vegan lunch deal, breakfast and kids meal options.

Pros: Many vegan options, Friendly staff
Cons: A bit expensive