Opened Nov 2013 previously at 54 Brewery Ave, Bisbee, and moved to Flagstaff in early-2015. An eclectic vegan cafe and coffee shop with recycled or reused materials for furniture and decor. Serves breakfast and lunch, selection of baked goods. Many items are gluten-free. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Take-out

lslovin
lslovin

Is This Open?

Posted on 06 / 26 / 2015

Arrived at the location this morning at 6am. According to the HC info it should have been open. No signage outside on the building. Was definitely closed. Not sure if the place is still open at all. Was planning a nice breakfast there before getting not the road.

AmeliaC
AmeliaC

WORLD CLASS

Posted on 06 / 11 / 2015

I won't even insult this place with insufficient words to describe the poetry of their menu. Eating here should be on every vegans bucket list. Make the trip to Flagstaff, this place is worth it.

Tigra220
Tigra220
+1945

Funky, Cool, Cafe!

Posted on 05 / 27 / 2015

This is the coolest little cafe. I tried the Biscuits and Gravy. They were different from I'm used to. The biscuits were more course in texture and the gravy, although spicy and tasty, was of a thin consistency; not thick like southern gravies. Not bad, just different. I would love to return to try the lentil loaf that I saw on their menu. Awesome and friendly employees. Spacious layout and cool decor.

tip - You get a small discount if you use cash.

Pros: all vegan
Cons: street parking

satrn4lulu
satrn4lulu

Very Cool

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2015

This was a return visit. Still delicious and great atmosphere! Discovered the chlorophyll water this visit. Love it!

Pros: all plant based, cozy, casual atmosphere, Great service
Cons: I don't live closer!
lakshmilove
lakshmilove
  • non-vegetarian

Best Cafe Music of All Time

Posted on 04 / 04 / 2015

This eclectic, rustic yet stylish cafe is very large with diverse types of art. A huge space that's very comfortable with extremely friends staff and owners who go out of their way to connect with each customer. It double backs as a market promoting healthy communities and living throughout the entire business, from their menu to their promotion of local farm produce. The food was incredible and easily fit with my lactose and gluten free life style. The 80's pop/ rock music made my experience spectacular!

Pros: Healthy food , Amazing staff , Great smoothies and food
Cons: length of time to make food
GreenLikeTheColor80
GreenLikeTheColor80

Yum!

Posted on 08 / 30 / 2014

Such a charming place located in such a charming town! Their coffee is great & the banana bread was yummy - it had a twist of extra cinnamon in it which made it pleasantly different from your run-o'-the mill 'nana bread. I live a few hours away, tho anytime I am in the area again, I will be stopping by!

Pros: Vegan-run
Cons: Far away from my home city...
JLP
JLP

weird name but wonderful food!

Posted on 08 / 23 / 2014

Really, Really good. In a desert of BarBQ this lovely restaurant is a sweet oasis! Worth the stop

Pros: vegan and organic, earth conscious in resources , creative menu. especially sauces
amarello
amarello

Absolutely perfect coffee house & breakfast spot!

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2014

A few months ago I was devastated to learn that Poco had closed. What's a vegan to do in Bisbee? Answer - GO TO WHYLD ASS! Delicious food & coffee, friendly staff, reasonable prices, and eclectic (Bisbee-ish) atmosphere. We (2 vegans + 2 omni's) went for breakfast New Year's Day during their pajama party. They make their own almond milk and sunflower cream for their coffee, which is manual drip and delicious. We tried the rosemary biscuits and gravy, sweet potato quinoa hash, banana bread, and buckwheat pancakes. Everybody loved the everything, but I think we agreed the biscuits and gravy were especially outstanding (and I'm originally from KY, so I know this dish). Went back later for smoothies (delicious, whole vegetable and fruit) and fresh from the oven cinnamon rolls. Wish I had bought extra to bring home because the only bad thing thing about this place is that it's two hours from my house :-)

Pros: delicious, homemade milk & cream, reasonably-priced

Dear Owner and Manager of Whyld Ass Coffee Shop: