Whole Foods Market - Westwood

Part of large natural foods supermarket selling organic produce, deli salad and hot foods bar, vitamins, care products, grocery, bakery, and more. Outdoor seats available. more-less

First Review by Sonja and Dirk
Chia
Chia

Good

4 Posted on 05 / 29 / 2012

I like to shop here for the organic produce, vegan-friendly foods, and wheatgrass shots at the coffee bar. Bring your own bag and get a discount.

Pros: sale prices, good selections, parking
Cons: pricey
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

UCLA Whole Foods

4 Posted on 02 / 25 / 2011

This Whole Foods has great parking and a nice prepared foods section. I probably shop here at least once a week. Its smaller and easy to navigate. I wish it had more seating outside to eat from the great prepared foods bar. My #1 tip is parking and eating at Native Foods and then shopping at Whole Foods to take advantage of this location and free parking.

Pros: free parking in westwood, medium sized store
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

WFM

4 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2011

I'm just echoing the reviews below. I stopped in here for some veggie snacks and some fruits during my recent visit. I agree that it is one of their moderate sized stores. They certainly have a lot of vegan items and the prices are reasonable.

Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

Daiya pizza

4 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2009

We were here last weekend (after eating at Native Foods down the street) to stock up on some vegan items. It's one of their moderate size stores. Even though we had just ate, we ordered a Daiya mushroom & spinach pizza to take home with us. Only $15 and it was huge!

Pros: daiya pizza, parking, vegan items
Cons: butcher counter

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Westwood: