Whole Foods Market - N...

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Offers fresh produce including organic, deli, vitamins, supplements, care products, grocery, and much more. more-less
9229 N Sheridan Blvd (W 92nd Ave)
Westminster, Colorado 80235
303-650-2333

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Redheaded Vegan
Redheaded Vegan
Redheaded Vegan

Good, basic selection

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2014

The Westy Whole Foods is a small but mighty one. It's my local store and I find myself in here often enough, but don't expect a huge selection if you wander in here.

They have a decent produce selection, but it can be disappointing in the organic offerings, if like me, that is what you look for. Their bulk section covers a nice variety of items. The deli and pre-made section is quite small and they do not have a coffee bar.

That said it's a great convenience if you find yourself close by, and the employees here are ALWAYS incredibly sweet and helpful.

Pros: Convenient location for locals, Fabulous employees
Cons: Small, Limited Selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - N Sheridan: