Part of large natural food supermarket chain. Has deli and buffet bar, fresh vegetables and fruits including organic produce, vitamins, supplements, eco-friendly household cleaning products, grocery, and more. more-less

First Review by kindlizard
Casey42
Casey42

Went downhill fast.

1 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2010

When this WH first opened it was clean, well stocked, and had a friendly staff. Now, I find expired items on the shelf and the prepared food is old and rotting. It frequently has fruit flies buzzing around it and is crusty with age. They no longer carry many of the items I used to be able to buy there and the staff is frequently unpleasant and even rude. I usually drive out of the way to go elsewhere or just get whatever I can at the supermarket and then stock up at the local health food store.

Pros: location
Cons: overpriced, dirty, rude staff
kindlizard
kindlizard

decent whole foods

3 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2008

it worked, of course. they had a very nioce selection as do most WF. But it seemed like a bad parking lot. It seemed a bit small and unfriendly. It worked though and I would go back there when back in town.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: