Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Offers fresh produce including organic, deli, vitamins, supplements, body care products, grocery, and much more. Open daily. more-less

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by debbieott
Plant Powered Eater
Plant Powered Eater

Poor Step Child of a big-city Whole Foods

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

For this community, Whole Foods offers many products not available elsewhere, but I still find myself visiting my Mom's local Whole Foods every time I'm in Northern Virginia for products the VB store will not carry. I'd just like to get the "real" options this chain could offer. Also, it's ridiculously crowded on weekends!

debbieott
debbieott

Amazing organic vegan store

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2014

I had not visited Whole Foods due to distance and the word that they were very pricy. I finally went and was in heaven. The organic vegan choices are amazing. As far as prices go a canned vegan soup that I pay $4.49 for at Farm Fresh is only $2.49 at Whole Foods. The prepared foods from soups to an amazing General Tso vegan chicken is to die for. The bakery has great vegan cookies and muffins that made the holidays great for me. But the best of a all is the staff. They love to help and are so very friendly and helpful. The place is always packed but you still get amazing sevice. Whole Foods is a must for anyone concerned about what you are eating and the impact our choices have on the planet.

Pros: selection selection selection and amazing staff
Cons: Only 1 in all of Hampton Roads but worth the drive

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: