Whole Foods Market

Part of large natural food market chain. Has a deli, vitamin, supplements, body care products, organic produce, grocery, and more. more-less

First Review by groovychick
groovychick
groovychick

Far Out Man!

5 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2012

I recently went to Whole Foods for lunch with my family and I was totally amazed! It's huge man! I wish I got the chance to walk aroung the entire store, but my dog was in the car so we were not in there very long. They have an entire buffet section thing with all kinds of different kinds of food.They serve meat but also have various vegetarian, vegan, and even raw foods. It was difficult to make up my mind. I love Indian food so I ended up getting a samosa, some curry vegetables, and rice. Then I randomly got some granola to go with it. Why not? So what if that doesn't go together? I just felt like being weird. I would definately go back there and recommend it to everyone.

Pros: amazing food, friendly staff, not too expensive
Cons: they weigh your food when you pay

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: