Whole Foods Market

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less
87 Avenue Rd (several blocks north of Bloor in Hazelton Lanes)
Toronto, Ontario M5R 3R9
416-944-0500

Open daily.

First Review by Keith_Thode
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Whole Foods

3 Posted on 09 / 29 / 2012

I was delighted to find a Whole Foods when I was in Toronto for business - I ended up picking some items up from here. This Whole Foods is at the bottom level of a small building. They carry typical vegan items and I didn't really find anything else special. I'd say this location is average.

Ken4057
Ken4057

Vegan Cakes!

4 Posted on 03 / 08 / 2011

I try to support Panacea and other veg-oriented health food stores in the city as much as I can, but periodic visits to Whole Foods are rewarding.

DOs:
-Lemon Poppy Seed Cake: moist, heavy and delish.
-Chocolate Cake: rich, decadent and cheap.
-365 Organic products: cheap eco products, many of which are plant-based/vegan

DON'Ts:
-Anything in the VEGA line or other meal replacement powders/bars: You can pay $80 for Garden of Life Raw Meal here or $53-60 at Green Post in Kensington Market
-Any product that you can find elsewhere in the city (like at Panacea for example): Whole Foods doesn't need your money as much as smaller stores do

Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

One of 3 favorites

5 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2009

I travel to Toronto twice a year and always stop at Whole Foods, because they have things that I can't get in Detroit, even though there are 3 Whole Foods in my area.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: