Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less
87 Avenue Rd
Toronto, Ontario M5R 3R9
416-944-0500

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Keith_Thode
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Whole Foods

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2012

I was delighted to find a Whole Foods when I was in Toronto for business - I ended up picking some items up from here. This Whole Foods is at the bottom level of a small building. They carry typical vegan items and I didn't really find anything else special. I'd say this location is average.

Ken4057
Ken4057

Vegan Cakes!

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2011

I try to support Panacea and other veg-oriented health food stores in the city as much as I can, but periodic visits to Whole Foods are rewarding.

DOs:
-Lemon Poppy Seed Cake: moist, heavy and delish.
-Chocolate Cake: rich, decadent and cheap.
-365 Organic products: cheap eco products, many of which are plant-based/vegan

DON'Ts:
-Anything in the VEGA line or other meal replacement powders/bars: You can pay $80 for Garden of Life Raw Meal here or $53-60 at Green Post in Kensington Market
-Any product that you can find elsewhere in the city (like at Panacea for example): Whole Foods doesn't need your money as much as smaller stores do

Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

One of 3 favorites

Posted on 01 / 16 / 2009

I travel to Toronto twice a year and always stop at Whole Foods, because they have things that I can't get in Detroit, even though there are 3 Whole Foods in my area.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: