Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less

First Review by Janet E
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Whole Foods Market

3 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2012

My friend and I picked up some breakfast here before meeting another friend in Tempe. This is a decent Whole Foods with a good selection of items. The items from the hot bar were also quite good. And as always, great vegan selection. They even had some baked goods from the East Coast that I'm quite fond of.

SkinnyBytes
SkinnyBytes

Great juices and smoothies, salad bar, and meals.

5 Posted on 04 / 20 / 2012

This is my lunch spot at least once a week. In the deli area they have a huge salad bar, a soup bar with 4-5 different seasonal soups, and hot dishes with delicious vegetarian choices like vegetarian lasagna, enchiladas, meatballs, samosas, and more. On the way out they have a fantastic juice bar where you can get fresh-squeezed fruit AND/OR veggie juices. Other than the carrot juice at Jamba, I haven't found another juice bar with fresh squeezed veggie blends like spinach, kale, cucumber, celery, etc...

The place is a vegetarian/vegan mecca, and a raw foodies dream!

Pros: Fresh squeezed veggie blends
Cons: A little pricey.
Janet E
Janet E

My Go-To Place

4 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2010

Whole Foods prices are steep, but understandaby. Thus far, I have yet to find a worthy competitor. The variety of quality (including local) organic products in one location and their vegan-friendly fare is the draw for me.

Pros: vegan friendly, quality organic products, one-stop-shop
Cons: pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: