Whole Foods Market - Carrol...

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Offers fresh produce including organic, deli, vitamins, supplements, body care products, grocery, and much more. Open daily. more-less
3802 Northdale Blvd
Tampa, Florida 33624
813-264-3600

Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

First Review by vtraveller
riley1ig
riley1ig

Good for a quick bite...

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2015

I eat here relatively regularly, it's not always my favorite, but I know I'll always be able to find something that I can eat and have some variety with what I choose. I often wish they had more veg/vegan friendly options than they do, but at least there are options, which isn't always the case elsewhere, or at least nothing that tastes decent. The garlicy kale is always one of my favorites!

Pros: Decent selection
Cons: Priced per 1lb, Sometimes a little bland
jeffinner
jeffinner

great!

Posted on 09 / 20 / 2014

Is a little bit expensive, but is worth it. I have found great food and health care items. I will definitely recommend it.

Pros: friendly staff, location, items
Cons: prices
vtraveller
vtraveller

Very Meaty :-(

Posted on 10 / 28 / 2013

Although this whole foods market is very large, the food bar is exceptionally meaty, with little marked as vegan. Although they do offer vegan pizzas, you can only get while pizzas, not by the slice.
Rest of the store is the norm. Nice produce section.

Pros: Large
Cons: Little Vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Carrollwood: