Whole Foods Market

sagasandstars
sagasandstars

Close by

4 Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

When you need vegan food products, and want a variety of things, this is the place to go. They are going to build a larger store close by, which will be nice, as they are so crowded now! However, I will miss not having a store 1 mile away!

The only negative I would have is that they tend to rotate out products, so if you really like something you may not be able to get it next time.

Pros: Vegan Products, Variety, Vegan baked goods
Cons: Small store, Frequent product rotations
KyeClare
KyeClare

Convenient

4 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2013

This whole foods isn't very big but it does have all the vegan food staples that I need. It also has a pretty good bakery, my non vegan friends love to get the mini cupcakes. I have always been able to find what I need including any supplements or oils (like lavender and tea tree) and the staff is very friendly!

Pros: friendly staff, convenient for the area, good produce
Cons: small
jujutsuka
jujutsuka

Bigger store is nearby, so why bother?

2 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2011

This Whole Foods is the smaller one in the area (another one nearby in Minneapolis is bigger). The prepared food table is small, but the veggie chili was very good. To be honest, after going once I have never returned since the much larger store is very close (on Excelsior in Minneapolis).

Cons: small store, small parking lot

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: