Whole Foods Market - Speedway

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less
3360 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, Arizona 85716
520-795-9844

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by redman_vf
aries1wa
aries1wa

Not A Lot Of Vegan Options

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2014

Not a lot of vegan options at this location. Disappointing.

mena
mena

Has some awesome vegan shopping!

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2010

I love this store! They have all sorts of mock meats, vegan cheeze, vegan milks, vegan ice creams etc. Including favorites like Dayia, It's All Good Gariden and Feild Roast!

As far as it being expensive, you get what you pay for! Many of the products I just buy because I can't get them anywhere else at such a LOW price or I'd have to pay massive shipping charges because you need so many ice packs to ship anything out here! It's hot!

Thanks Whole Foods for making my transition to veganism painless!

Pros: Vegan Products, Good Selection, VEGAN ICE CREAM
redman_vf
redman_vf

Overpriced but then again it's Whole Foods

Posted on 06 / 23 / 2009

This location has a more limited selection than the Whole Foods I sometimes shopped at in Plano, TX. What they do have in common is that the produce is outrageously priced. Their conventional produce is consistently higher than the organic produce at Sunflower or Trader Joes. The bulk section is what you would expect and the prices are comparable to other like stores.

Pros: Decent bulk section, Location
Cons: Overpriced Produce, Overpriced Grocery, Did I mention price?

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Speedway: