Whole Foods Market - Scotts...

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less
7111 E Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, Arizona 85054

Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm

First Review by SynthVegan

The Fairest in the land...

Posted on 01 / 30 / 2013

That is how I feel about this Whole Foods. I've never seen so many vegan options. I nearly wept. Here are some of the "new to me" vegan items I've found.

In the frozen section:
Vegan fish fillets
Vegan shrimp
Vegan "chicken" tikka masala
Vegan taquitos (in like 5 different flavors)
Vegan crab cakes
tons of veggie burgers, vegan meals, and other veg items

Refrigerated section:
Vegan chorizo taco "meat"
Vegan honey mustard
Vegan tartar sauce
Vegan ranch salad dressing

Vegan "Bac-Un" bits

At least one featured vegan cupcake every day
An assortment of vegan chocolates (including vegan turtles!)

Fresh food case:
Many vegan items. My favs thus far are their potato salad, "chicken" Sonoma salad, & Japanese Udon spicy noodles.

If you are in the PHX area, THIS is the WFs you want to call home.

Pros: Enormous vegan selection , Great location, Friendly cashiers
Cons: Whole Foods in N Scottsdale = expensive

Whole Foods

Posted on 11 / 09 / 2012

This is the best Whole Foods I've encountered in Arizona. It's quite large and reminds me of both the flagship Whole Foods as well as the WF location in Chicago. I was pleased to see the new Beyond Meat offered at this location. I was fortunate to get the "chicken" salad, which was quite good. This location also had some artisan chocolates made by XAN which were amazing.

Really Nice Whole Foods

Posted on 02 / 13 / 2012

This is one of the best Whole Foods I've been into. They always have a lot of local vegetables. And these days that is really all I want to eat. Their prices are pretty good on most things. But something like bell peppers, wow, too expensive. They have a coffee bar where you can get juices and smoothies as well as a great wine section. I am sure to stop in to this WFs whenever I have the chance and I need to do some shopping for produce.

Pros: selection, local, some decent prices
Cons: some high prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Scottsdale Rd: