Whole Foods Market - Camelback

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Previously located on Raintree Dr. more-less
4701 N 20th St

Posi Britt
Posi Britt

I go to every Whole Foods I encounter

Posted on 04 / 26 / 2015

Not even kidding. Every time there is a Whole Foods in a city I am visiting, I make a point to stop there. I love food and each one is so drastically different I like to see what varies.
This was one of the better ones I've been too. I found all my favourite products I can't get in Canada, as well as some new ones. My family went here multiple times on our 2 day visit and loved it everytime. The only thing I think needs improvement at this location is more vegan items in the hot food bar. The salad bar is nice, but sometimes hot food to go is also nice.

Pros: Had everything I wanted, New items I hadn't tried, Vegan donuts in the bakery!
Cons: Not enough hot food items available
Imriela
Imriela

Large whole foods

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2014

This is a large whole foods with a good selection. It's got a good bulk bin selection and some really cool local coffee beans. They also have a bar inside with lots of local brews.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Camelback: