Whole Foods Market - Cerril...

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Offers fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food, vitamins, supplements, natural grocery, environmentally friendly personal care and household products, and much more. Open Mon-Sun. more-less
753 Cerrillos Rd

Guest
Guest

Half Way Point

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2011

When I visited Santa Fe, I stayed at the hostel and walked the few miles in to Old Town each day for entertainment. Whole Foods is about smack dab in the middle of the hike and this particular WF's seems less corporate to me than others somehow. The salad bar/prepared food bar had a great deal of vegan options. Of course, the prepared foods are pricey. But, I was able to get a real combination of cooked, raw, warm and cool food (did someone say huge pile of fresh homemade guacamole with every meal?! Mmmmm!). Plus, vegan dessert with every meal!

Pros: Vegan Dessert!, Great Location, Good Prepared Food Selection
Cons: Still Corporate, Pricey
Taos Vegan
Taos Vegan

It has everything!

Posted on 01 / 25 / 2011

Not only do I love this store because I can find whatever vegan ingredients I need, and the produce is gorgeous, but they have a nice selection of vegan items in the deli, which actually surprised me.

As far as price, their organic produce is a tad high, but the cost on basic pantry items is about the same, and in some instance cheaper, than my locally owned health food market. They are also cheaper than Trader Joe's on a few things as well.

All in all, IMO, you can't ask for much more from a national chain.

Pros: Selection, Clean, Quality
Cons: Pricey
VeganSantaFe
VeganSantaFe
  • raw

No juice bar?

Posted on 09 / 24 / 2008

There is no juice bar, no prepared raw vegan dishes, deli does not offer many vegan dishes either

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Cerrillos Rd: